2.09.2017

Peppa Pig Themed Birthday Party

When my younger daughter turned 3 in September she had a Peppa Pig themed party since she had been full-blown obsessed with Peppa Pig for a year!



I did a little photo shoot outside with her wearing her Peppa Pig shirt & Peppa Pig headband & a pink tutu. She posed with her little stuffed Peppa toys. I used my favourite pictures from that photo shoot to make a photo banner for her birthday.




I printed off labels for the water bottles that I found online...





I got these cute prints online and put them into some picture frames I had painted yellow...





I enjoyed trying to come up with ideas of what to call the party food...








We ordered pizzas for lunch since we had our house full of extended family members. The birthday girl is a big fan of pizza!



I find labelling the boxes is the best things ever so I don't need to answer which toppings are on each pizza numerous times!



The treats were my favourite thing to plan...







My sweet girl absolutely loved her birthday party and all the Peppa decorations...



For her party with extended family we had cupcakes. On her actual birthday with just our family of 5, we had this cake. It was chocolate cake of course since that is what they always talk about on the show!




It was tons of fun celebrating our little lady turning 3 with her Peppa Pig Bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails